Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a day, when i'm 'internationally connected'

Yesterday was an 'unlucky' day.

In that afternoon, I called my school mate and she picked up, initially I was excited to tell her my exam results that were just released. But I became worried when she said (in mandarin), in less than half a second, "I'm in Thailand!" And she hung up almost immediately.

At night after training, my conscience told me to start doing something as a Tournament Coordinator. Hence, I sms-ed KS to ask for the contact list and contact no of all zenithians and he replied, "... ... I'm now in Malaysia."

Next, because I wanted to be more responsible, I sms-ed Jul, our new Quarter Mistress, to inform her that I've kept a set of (washed) yellow bibs in the ball bag... ... no reply from her... ... Then, suddenly I remembered jul is on vacation and my 1st reaction was "where? Thailand? Malaysia?" I hope it's Malaysia, international call/sms bill is cheaper than calling to Thailand i guess. My 2nd reaction was "Serve u right. who ask u to be so K-po?!"

So... ... Let's see how much I'll have to pay for my phone bill nxt mth... ...Seriously, I've no idea at all... ...

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha...

    You know why you friend picked up and quickly said "I'm in THailand"?!!

    Cos she had the same concern as you.. they are the ones that need to pay, not you la...

    You dialed a SG no., silly...
    No scared, no scared..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah lor....my dear Jace ... u are dialing SG number, no worries. They are scared cos they are paying for the auto-roaming
    hahahaha
    i laughed out loud when i read this post.

    but seriously, i bet a lot of people wouldn't know had you not shared.

    so u did a good deed today!!!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. and Jul is in HOKKAIDO!!!

    that lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. KS here. my reply is not that short loh. I've emailed the list already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh?? KS, what are you talking about?
    What list?

    JO

    ReplyDelete
  6. The members list Jace wanted lah.

    KS

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys are really hilarious! COOL!

    Yeah... Many do not know that if you are in SG and you dial a SG number and if they are overseas the dialer need not pay. @ the same time it's ok if you send sms to someone who is overseas to a SG number. The receiver will not be charged as long as he/she does not reply you =)

    ReplyDelete