Thursday, October 23, 2008

Last PWC game

We are the CHAMPIONS of the PWC Mixed League!

The last match was a bit of a disappointment since we got to play only 2 quarters and was interrupted umpteen times by a very-concerned-someone who called for a 5-min break whenever a lightning struck.

Do any of you feel our flow was kinda disrupted or were you glad for the "break where we could gather and discuss strategy?

I'm glad in a way, that the unplanned breaks provided Eric the opportunity to tell us how to improve our play, both as a team and individually. I'm hoping to put all that into practise myself.

I thought learning to play in the rain is also a good thing for us. Forcing us to learn to do more short passes/front cuts. I guess when we're "stuck" in a certain situation, it forces us to learn something faster. Not that I'm asking for us to play in the rain again......

heh

No comments:

Post a Comment