Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank you

Ha! Finally, the "board" agreed to pass the "bill" of having a Zenith blog. :)

I was telling Jo today, that zenith came by at a very appropriate time of my life. When I was down in my personal life, when netball with PA was rubbish, I was offered the opportunity to join zenith.

It was a pleasant surprise to me to realise zenithians are such friendly people, despite seeing the "fierce" side of zenith when PA used to play against zenith in NL.

It was even better when I found out how "structured" zenith is --- with a proper committee and coach and trainings -- and I realised it's finally a place I can improve my netball skills on, and maybe form some valuable friendships.

It's been a great few months with zenith, everyone's been lovely. No doubt there were times when it wasn't so uplifting, selected few have been very encouraging and supportive.

I look forward to spending many more yrs with zenith!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment