Monday, February 16, 2009

aching feet and body

no need netball, my feet and body also ache like crazy- all the walking with full loads in business class is crazy work and my feet are really sore, many bruises to my fingers/hands due to jammed trolleys, jammed cart doors etc.... not to mention the jetlag and the freezing weather :-( 2 more sectors before back to mumbai.....

nevertheless belgium is truly romantic and beautiful, including the boutique hotel that we are staying in... i shall bring back some infamous leonida choco for all this sat :-)

cheers......I MISS NETBALL TRAININGS......

2 comments:

  1. wahhhhhh.....i miss u brandyyyyy

    Belgium!!! I wanna go tooOoOoOoO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also v "lun zhun" leh ... my finger kenna "kiap" by my own luggage and i dunno how, but i manage to cause my finger to bleed, but the external layer is still intact, so i see blood swelling and collecting just below my skin. It's painful man!!!

    ReplyDelete