Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wednesday sucks in office

I want to complainnn!!!
My Wednesday suuuuccccck BIG TIME.

It was initially a relaxing day where I wouldn't have to rush through my things. Then 230, kena called in my this Black-boss to go in and help him with a stupid list. I had to develop like 80 over profiles; don't want to be too specific, incase somehow somewhere people chance upon this entry. Hey but wait, nobody hav access to this except ourselves right?

Soo, I had to do it. I worked on the very same document. For each profile, I had to access many websites just to complete 1 profile. How frustrating, time consuming and texing on the eyes you know. You can imagine my mood. PLUS, my goal was to leave the office at 6pm, at least 615pm. In the end I had to work on that document and you know what time I left? 715pm!

Urrrrgggggh* I wanted to go home to jog, in the end when I reached home, I was so tired, din want to go jogging anymore.

2 comments:

  1. oh man .... tedious irritating work by some annoying boss is the worst thing, right!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually hor...anyone can access our blog...it's just us (ZENITHIANS!!) who can post and change elements of the blog. :)

    but anything written here is solely our individual points of view and does not represent Zenith as a club or group.

    ReplyDelete