Sunday, February 8, 2009

DaisyTan 2009

Boy and girls, ladies and gentlemen. We have not reached D.T 2009, DaisyTan 2009. Fast eh? Sorry no time to blog the whole carnival events and games highlights although I wanted to. I will get to it, hopfully one day.

Just want to say, Happy! We won! We won! We won! Besides the cash money won (someting different cause usually we don't get it), also plainly, winning feels good. Also must thank team members, Eric-Nigel-Zelin-Syafic-Elvin-K.s-Joice-Junjia-Pam-Cone-Yilin- Thank you yall....!
Woman's team dun feel left out. We will not be selfish and try to share our bits of 250. Ke, say 'please'.

3 comments:

  1. woo hoooo!!!
    we hit Goal #1 for 2009 targets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Serious Cough COugh Cough!!*
    I'm having a BAD sore throat...

    I reckoned i shouted for my team mates too much yest during their first game with Safsa!

    I supported them with all my might, with my voice and spirit!!

    I think my team mates will understand and show some appreciation for my whole hearted effort!

    Oh man.. im feeling so sore throaty, and painful... SO PAINFULLLL!!!

    I must rest now... I cannot take it anymore...

    RIP..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Jo....we are nice teammies, so you musn't help yourself to any of the goodies in tonight's CNY celebration ok??

    People, we must take good good care of Jo, if not our dear Asst Coach won't be able to talk in the next training....

    So pls keep her hands to only the drinks table, and maybe a kind soul can bring her some PORRIDGE

    wahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete